Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter Blues

Usually around this time you start to hear the "when is Spring coming?!" comments. I agree the last part of winter can seem never ending and kind of "ugh", but God has made every season to His glory, and I have to remind myself of all the things I love about each one. To name a few winter favorites:

Our cozy fireplace


Hot drinks, namely coffee. Not that I don't drink coffee all year round, but it's so much more enjoyable in cold weather.

Blankets
If you know me at all, you know I have a blanket obsession. Especially soft fuzzy ones. Ask my husband about it and you're sure to get an eye roll. I don't blame him though, sometimes when they've shifted from my side of the bed, he's rudely awakened in the middle of the night to his entire body twisted into a fuzzy blanket. Poor man.

Scarves

Tights and Leggings

Soups and Stews
I love soup! Almost any kind. Throw in a loaf of bread and ta-da! Warm cozy meal. Mmmm!

And  hey, how could you not love this view?

So enjoy our lovely winter! We'll see spring soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment